CALL US 818.744.4955
Contact Us For Free Case Evaluation

What happens if the Response to the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage is not filed?

If the respondent does not file the necessary responding paperwork (usually, the Response) within 30 days of service, the petitioner may request an entry of default. The divorce proceeding can then be completed without any participation of the respondent.

Created by