CALL US 818.744.4955
Contact Us For Free Case Evaluation

Divorce Case Information

Q: My husband filed for divorce in California several years ago. Before the case was finished, I moved out of state. How do I find out whether anything has been filed in my case and whether I am divorced?

(Anna, Ukraine)

A: Go to the courthouse where you had your case and check their records and your file (in many California courts, you can find case information online on the court’s website.) You should be able to find your case either by name or by a case number.

Created by