CALL US 818.744.4955
Contact Us For Free Case Evaluation

Green Card Through Marriage

Q: I am a U.S. citizen. My wife lives in the U.S. and I want her to become legal. What do I do?

                                                                                                             Alex, Los Angeles, California

A: Normally, you would file with the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services an I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) petition for your wife, together with I-485 (Application to Adjust Status) form, and all other forms required by USCIS in connection with these forms.

However, please talk to an attorney first, to make sure your wife will be eligible to adjust status, as there are several factors when she may be ineligible to adjust status to permanent resident.

Created by