CALL US 818.744.4955
Contact Us For Free Case Evaluation


Law Offices of Oksana Van Rooy will provide help with applications for non-immigrant visas to the USA, as well as with business-immigration, receipt of fiancé(e) visas, immigration through family ties, and with many other issues.

In relation to business, travel and living in the United States: our law firm will help you establish business contacts in the United States, conduct negotiations, prepare and file the necessary documents for coming to the U.S., and obtain visas B1 (business visa for short-term business visits), L1 (visa for managers and supervisors) and E2 (visa for investors and traders).

For those wishing to start their own business in the United States, our lawyers will help arrange the necessary documentation for registration of a company or opening a branch of your company in the United States. We will also provide legal support for the development of the business. Our attorneys will help with applications for work permits to enable your company’s personnel from foreign countries to work in the United States.

If you are looking for business partners for business in California, please contact us; we may be able to help.

To those looking to buy real estate in the U.S., our attorneys will provide services in preparation of necessary documentation and will help in all steps of purchasing your home or apartment. We will also provide help with investing into real estate in California.

For people who have close relatives in the United States and want to immigrate based on the family ties, our lawyers will help to prepare and submit petitions for adjustment of status (“green cards”), for those who are already in the U.S., or for an immigrant visa – for those who are outside of the United States.

For more information, please contact our lawyers.

Created by